Salvadors Profecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salvadors Profecy

Salvadors Profecy is a great role playing site for fun and games :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The final Furlong

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1The final Furlong Empty The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

"And here comes River Valley Say It Again flying around the turn, passing the fighter My Blind Ambition, Wow we, She will not be denied" Says the announcer in the mega phone

River valley Say it again gallops around the turn, sweat drips from her neck, she makes loud snorting noises and she passes 5 more horses, she is coming in 3rd, but not by far, she feels the jockey start to bring out the whip, she flicks her head up, her hooves pound on the ground with each step, she streches her neck out and pulls into second

"Ive never seen a filly been as deternmend as River Valley Say it Again, look at her gooo" Yells the announcer
Valley pulls into first, she pulls further and further away from the herd

she passses the finish lien and there is a deafening roar from the crowd

The final Furlong Stock-photo-exciting-motion-blur-of-speeding-race-horses-25718062

https://salvadorsprofecy.rpg-board.net

2The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Quiet

Quiet

River Waits behind the Gates hear the Crowds Roar he Whinnies and prances on the spot River threw his head up and whinnied loudly. he was in the next Race . River Pranced about. The guy Holding him Tried to keep him steady as the other horses would be passing soon. 'Steady River' The guy Patted River neck but River Knew he was on next . His Past Blood lines told him. 'He much like his father' The guy grumbled to him self as he felt River throw his Head up again.

3The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

Valley gets a blanket of flowers upon her back she walks down to her stable

"She is in the breeders cup John, dont push her by putting her in the other races" says my jockey

"I spent millions of dollars making a stable of her value, what goes goes, okay? Her brother River Valley hit n run, he is in the breeders cup running against her, i think she will be fine" says another man

4The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Quiet

Quiet

river was still prancing as the horse Exited off. River whinnied. Any horse then Knew it was a stallion. River black coat shinnied and he pranced . His ears perked . he whinnied to all the mares in the Pack . River Snorted.

5The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

"Tack her up now, she is goign in the next race" Snaps my owner, my tack gets put on and i get taken out of my stall, i stand next to a big black stallion, im loaded into the starting gates, i stare down the track and i see the finsih

6The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Quiet

Quiet

River was Walked Forwards towards the Gates. he snorted . 16.2 hands high of pure power. He snorted and canter on the spot once his rider was on. the Placed him in . River Snorted. a Mare was placed in next to him. River whinnied lightly at her before Snorting and pawing at the Ground.

The Starting gates Lurched Open. river Broke away Snorting and Pulling . two horses were in front of him . river Snorted as his Rider Pulled him up near them but in the right spot so he could pass. There were . 6Furlongs To go. river snorted a Short Track. as 4furlongs came up River Felt the rider Tap him on . River Lunged forwards Not all of his power but Enough to easily get him past the Two stallions in front of him. River headed forwards . Passing the Stallions and Towards the finish line.

7The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Quiet

Quiet

The final Furlong PRE8018

8The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

Valley saw the change, she charges forward passing into first, she flys straight past the stallion. all he sees is my big black rump, Valley makes snorting noises with ever step she passses the finish line and the crowd goes wild

"And that makes River Valley, that makes her 10th consequtivew win" Yells the announcer

9The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Quiet

Quiet

River Snorted placing second. River looks at the mare. and shakes his reasonable sized Racing mane. River Stands in place. as they give him this things. river Is walked back to his stall. His sleek Racing Body Covered lightly with Sweat. River gets into his Stall and takes a Small drink and hangs his head over the Door. He knew in a couple hours his next race would be. but this time against Whip It. His Dear Step sister. River snorted as The Daring mare stepped into the Stables. River Rolled his Eyes as she was placed beside him. Whip it mumbled 'Hello Brother' . river Swung round. "Half. We only have the same mother. Yet im Older and Have the Great father" river Spoke at her. "Yes i know. But yet you like yo watch my rump bet you today ?" She mumbled at him. "You mean you like my big black rump?" River Snorted at her though the bars and turned his rump at her.

10The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

Valley walks back to her stall, it has big shiny oak wood gates, warm oats awake her, she shall be runnign against the stallion she beat in the last and against his half sister

"Oh stop whining you to" she says as she walks past, she mainly said it to the mare

11The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Whip it hears the mare , and lunges smashing into her Stall door. 'Shut it' She Growls. River bit Whip it's shoulder. 'how about you ?!. She the one that always makes Trouble' river looks at Whip it. glaring . river looks at the other mare . his face Change's he smiles. and swishes his long Ebony Tail.Whip It laughs. 'You got your self a Girl Friend River?' she laughs her self away.River turns around and kicks out at the side of his Stall. 'Shut Up Whip it'. . Whip Knows she getting to River . 'Haha she is !' She Laughs at them.

12The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

Valley snaps, she rips the lead rope out of the leaders hands and gets in Whip it's face

"There is nothing i hate more than bratty little Fillies who are no it all's" Valley snaps and she bites the mares neck

13The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Quiet

Quiet

'Now Who's laughing .' River says . he looks at the mare. 'Yup you got that Right . Whip it is a little brat . ' River looks towards the mare 'Strong Yet beautiful' He mumbles. River snorts as him immature little sister. 'Well At least you know you won't get near 1st or 2nd.' River says as he slams his Foot down he laughs at her.

14The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

~~~ A few hours later~~~~~~~~~~`

Valley gets loaded into the starting gate, she snorts and looks over to her left, she sees Whip it and glares at her

15The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Quiet

Quiet

River Feels Strong . Next to him was placed a Stallion young and he was going to be unable to keep up in the Race. River snorts at him and looks over the mare. And them he see about 4 down Whip it. River laughs and Hears the Bell. there off. River Breaks out and Takes 3rd . Behind the young Stallion and a Liver Chestnut Stallion. River laughs and Feels his rider Bobbing up and down with him. River looks over and can see Whip it Near the mare. This wasn't gonna be Good.

Whip it lunges out . 'Daam' She says to her Self as she See's River In front of her.. Whip it See the mare thou. 'Hahaha' River Runs over near her . Whip wasn't gonna win this race. Whip it laughed at the other mare. and Turned over towards the rail another horse was inbetween them.

16The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

Valley glares and snorts, she charges forward, she is next to the stallion, she glances over and smiles

"See ya at the finish" She says then leaps forward taking first, she gets further and further away from the group

"Wow!! River Valley Take it off is flying down the track" Says the announcer

17The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Quiet

Quiet

river Hears her and Boast off after her . river Catches her and gallops up towards her Tail. 'I don't think so he says with a Grin on his Face' River sits on his Hocks and leaps forwards Galloping hard out towards the Finish line. 'But No.No No. River Biscuit Has other idea's he passes Valley he has 2furlongs to go.... No 1Furlong'The announcer Quickly yells. The crowds Now Roaring with Excitement. River feels it again. his blood like it was bubbling. River Bolts Over the Finish Line. 'And its River Biscuit!' the crowd Roars. River Jockey . tries to pull River up But river Gallops round the conner . 'Steady boy. Steady Boy' His Jockey yells . but River was Waiting for it then he see's it . Whip comes Gallop up his side. 'What place Whip?' Whip glares at him. '5th. and don't call me Whip!' Awww. 'Whip don't be like that.' River finally gives in to His Jockey and slows into a trot then a walk . River walks back to the Winners Ring with Whip it Yell and Screeching why she should have won. Whip it take's her Place she stands in 5th. River Walks over and Stand in 1st he looks around for the mare.

18The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

Valley grins and gallops after him and flys past him to the finish, she hears Whip it growling in anger

19The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Quiet

Quiet

River stands in the 1st Place Holding area while they take pictures and looks around For the mare. 'where is she ' River looks around. He knew she came Second but why wasn't she beside him?

20The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

Valley shook her mane, she smiles at the stallion, she knew he thought he beat her but really she didnt try all that hard, she thought she had done herself proud

21The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Quiet

Quiet

River finally see's her He smiles and prances on the spot for her. River whinnies to her over the people. 'Nice Race. Now Tell me your name .' River smiled Back. and threw his head. and looked at her.

22The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

"River valley Take it off, im sure you know my brand of River Valley, my brother is River Valley Hit n run, im sure you have raced against him, he is very fast" She says with a smile

23The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Quiet

Quiet

River smiles back 'We have something in Common then Were Both Rivers. And yes i Raced him in my 3rd race . i can't remember his place but i remember racing against him. I placed 2nd . but i don't think he came 1st . Every heard of Ruggey Smash me over? Thats who won that race. ' River smiled back and Dragged his Jockey over so he was Closer to Valley .

24The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Trance

Trance
Admin

Valley smiles suddenly her brother walks up next to her

He glares at River

"River..." He says glaring at him

25The final Furlong Empty Re: The final Furlong Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Quiet

Quiet

River looks at the stallion. 'Long time no chat . ' River says Smartly . Whip storms over but see Valleys Brother and looks God smacked . 'Omq. it is the Hit n Run!!' Whip is quickly inbetween Hit and River. River Pretends To spook . and jumps up closer to Valley. River smiles. 'Any more races to go ?' River says .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum