Salvadors Profecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salvadors Profecy

Salvadors Profecy is a great role playing site for fun and games :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lonely i am soo lonely

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Lonely i am soo lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Tonto

Atiri looked at the other female and snarled baring her pure white fangs

27Lonely i am soo lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 pm

SoundsTerrific

stares at them frozen in fear, she tries to speak but then turns to see the other wolves running toward her one jumps on her and when lily gets up she sees her perfectly white fur had a big red stain in it... "please help!"

28Lonely i am soo lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz growled at the other wolves 'Help her i get them' Razz says to Atiri.

29Lonely i am soo lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Tonto

Atiri nodded and pushed the other female towards the den then pushed her inside watching anxiously as Razz fought the other wolves outside

30Lonely i am soo lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz, Snapped at them and Growled. 'My Land. Get lost before your My Dinner!' Razz said Growling , he lunged forwards Growling snapping at them , One neck got under his teeth. He Gabbed his teeth Together Crushing the other wolves Neck , It yelped in pain the Other Wolves Scabbed away , The one under his teeth Yelped , Razz gave on more crush before releshing the Wolf. and growling 'Don't Come back' Razz screamed after them . He trotted back to the other wolf and Atiri.

31Lonely i am soo lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:29 pm

SoundsTerrific

see the big gash on her side "thank you so much!" she then turns to the male wolf and thinks that he is the one

32Lonely i am soo lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 am

Quiet

Quiet

'Your Welcome.' Razz smiled and sat near Atiri And licked her cheek.

33Lonely i am soo lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Tonto

Atiri sighed in relief and licked his muzzle then laid down.

34Lonely i am soo lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:10 am

Quiet

Quiet

Razz licked her nose , and ears

35Lonely i am soo lonely - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:13 am

Tonto

Atiri saw how the other wolf was looking at Razz and growled at her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum