Salvadors Profecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Salvadors Profecy

Salvadors Profecy is a great role playing site for fun and games :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lonely i am soo lonely

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Lonely i am soo lonely Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Tonto

Atiri yawned and shook her black and brown coat out then howled.

2Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 am

Quiet

Quiet

Razz heard the howl and howled back, Razz heard over slowly and Howled again as he saw the other wolf. He slowly came out , His White fur sparking as he had just cleaned it . Razz looked over the wolf. and barked lightly at her. and he laided down.

3Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Tonto

Atiri sniffed the air and nervously walked over to the male

4Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz smiled . 'Im razz' He said standing up.

5Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Tonto

"Atiri."She said as she clawed the ground

6Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz smiled and stepped forwards and sniffed her coat. and licked her nose.

7Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Tonto

Atiri sat down and looked at him

8Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz. smiled showing his white teeth. Razz licked her before standing and Howling a loud mating call.

9Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Tonto

Atiri smiled and howled back then wagged her tail.

10Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz turned his head and Lifted it sides ways . 'Didn't know you were looking for mate he says' He grins as he walks over he sniffs her Rear. and nibbles at the top of her tail.

11Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Tonto

"yes i am"She said as she brushed her tail along his face.

12Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz. does a Small Rear type movement he gentle nudges her Pushing her forward. Razz licks her tail again

13Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Tonto

Atiri raised her tail and swayed it around,teasing him.

14Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz licked her tail and Nudged her.

15Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Tonto

"You catch me you get me."She teased as she bolted away grinning.

16Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz Bolted after her Catching her , He pounched on her . 'Caught you now where's my prize?' He says Grinning.

17Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Tonto

She licked his muzzle and lifted her tail howling quietly to him

18Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz nuzzled her and did his thing after wards he walked up to her side and licked her Cheek.

19Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Tonto

Atiri nibbled at his chin then licked her pawes watching him.

20Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz groomed her coat.

21Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Tonto

She licked the bottom of his chest while he groomed her

22Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Quiet

Quiet

Razz, Groomed her happily. before doing this thing again to make sure she would have pups. Razz finished and licked her again.

23Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Tonto

Atiri shook her fur and yawned laying down."I love you."She said quietly nibbling his frontpaw.

24Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 pm

SoundsTerrific

Lily, the pure white wolf runs away from much larger wolves trying to attack her then she see two other wolves and is really scares..... her eyes start to turn red and she starts glowing...

25Lonely i am soo lonely Empty Re: Lonely i am soo lonely Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:53 am

Quiet

Quiet

Razz, turns his head at the other wolf and howls Razz Barks . 'What is wrong . I will not hurt you.' Razz looked at her oddly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum